West Slope Bespoke
West Slope Bespoke provides unparalleled flavor adventure for visitors to the valley. With their partners at Rapid Creek Cycles, West Slope Bespoke offers a curated excursion designed exclusively for a single group. If visitors, or residents, are searching for a more intimate, guided wine tour or for a distinctly memorable group activity, they’ve found the right place. E-bikes with ‘pedal assist’ make for a fun-filled tour that is incredibly accessible. Guests can enjoy spending time with each other as they explore the flavors, sights, and styles of Colorado wine, cider, and food.
Each private guided tour is hosted by an engaging guide who creates a distinctly exclusive tour for guests to enjoy. With over a decade of experience working within Colorado Wine Country’s industry, formal education in the processes and relationships between food and fermented beverages, and a professional background in higher education, all guests can expect to enhance their understanding and appreciation of the flavors around them!
Each tour includes:
- Electric bike, helmet, lock, water, and staff support for each individual
- Exclusive tour guide with distinct expertise and a sense of fun!
- Specially-curated route with winery/cidery selections arranged to their taste
- Concierge wine pickup and delivery to Rapid Creek Cycles
- An engaging and memorable bike tour experience
- Custom tour timeframe to best fit your needs
- Private and customized experience from start to finish
Tours begin and end at Rapid Creek Cycles, 239 S. Main Street